About Eric @ MensUnderwearGuide.com
Why do I write a blog about men's underwear?
Hi, my name is Eric! And I am passionate about men ditching their uncomfortable underwear and finding their ideal pair of underwear.
Men are experiencing an explosion in underwear choices. This is fantastic as it allows guys to wear underwear that is both most comfortable to them and allows them to express who they are. While this is amazing progress from the days when men mostly all wore the same underwear, the plethora of options can also leave many guys – and whoever else may be purchasing guy’s underwear – dazed and confused. Ultimately, this leads to paralysis analysis – deer in the headlights – and sub-optimal underwear selection.
At the same time, I have a passion for men’s underwear. While this is partly due to sexual attraction (I’m gay and married), I also find the topic to be so interesting – just like some people are into shoes or watches. In addition, I too have been overwhelmed with the plethora of options out there for guys in terms of underwear. I’ve made some great purchases and some terrible decisions. And I actually research underwear!
I combined my passion and knowledge about men’s underwear with the real problem of underwear paralysis analysis that men face and hence, I created MensUnderwearGuide.com. My hope is that I will help all guys – regardless of who you are or what you look like – find their best pair of underwear. I also hope you will be encouraged to experiment and add variety and spice to your underwear collection. 🙂
My goal is to get you what you need to make intelligent shopping decisions in order to find your ideal pair of underwear! Email me at email@example.com or DM me on Instagram @mensunderwearguide
My Underwear Profile
- Underwear Size: Medium
- Waist Size: 32
- Number of pairs in my collection: 70+
- Preferred Styles: Trunks, then briefs, then Boxer Briefs, yet I also appreciate wearing jockstraps too!
- What Styles I actually have: Quite a few trunks, a growing collection of briefs, many boxer briefs, a couple of jockstraps, a thong, and one pair of boxer shorts.
- Colors and Patterns: Most of my collection is darker, solid colors, but I actually prefer patterns, and I have been acquiring more patterns recently. I am growing my white and red underwear collection, but blue will always be my favorite color.
- Favorite materials: Modal and bamboo by far. I also love microfiber and mesh too. But I cannot wear any cotton underwear!
- Fly or no-fly: Having a fly used to be a big deal for me. However, for a few years now, I don’t care either way.
- Ball pouch or no pouch: I will not buy underwear without a ball pouch. Almost every brand has them now, and I consider it a must-have. I wrote blog posts regarding ball pouches and I have reviewed several ball pouches.
- Branded Waistbands: Almost all of my underwear has branding on the waistband, but I prefer low-key waistbands. Logos are ok, but not too bold!
- Design Countries: I have a lot of American and Canadian underwear, but I definitely want to broaden my collection to explore underwear from around the world.
I was featured on Underwear News Briefs Podcast!
Listen to me talk about my love of men's underwear, why I started this blog, and the history of my men's underwear collection.